Brass and bronze rods and tubes
Preforms made by horizontal continuous casting are designed for further machining and producing of end-product.
Requirements document: DSTU 2776-94(GOST 24301-93) – rods and tubes bronze and brassy.
- Alloy grade: tube brass with chemical composition according to GOST 17711-97;
- bronze BrSn3Zn12Pb5 with chemical composition according to GOST 613-79;
- bronze BrSn5Zn5Pb5 with chemical composition according to GOST 613-79;
- Diameter: from 50 to 120 mm *;
- Wall thickness: from 12 to 40 mm *;
- Length: от 400 до 4000 mm *;
- Mechanical properties and maximum deviation: according to DSTU 2776-94 (GOST 24301-93).
Rods and tubes are packed on wooden pallet and are strapped with steel tapes.